Make The Magic Happen

January 02, 2017


A new year is all about new chances, new opportunities and new risks. Why restrict these when it comes to style? Let's go that extra mile this year and wear something we have never worn or never even imagined we would in 2016; take that extra step to face a new challenge in our casual wardrobe and experiment with never tried before looks.

My resolution for 2017 is to blog more, among another 49 things, but I seriously seriously mean it. I'm really looking forward to shop wisely and give you all my best.

Talking about wise shopping, one of my recent buys was this super cute Annual Planner from The Artchetype Studio. In this digital era, even though planning schedules can be extremely functional and convenient with just a click of a button; I would any day choose to put pen to paper as there's nothing like it. It helps me slow down, focus on what matters and it takes me one step closer in achieving my goals. And being a stationery lover, I was so fascinated by its color (You know I am biased towards pink, black, white and gold ;) Shhh.) the hand painted art, weekly inspiring quotes and there's so much more in it. Planning just got so much fun and when it's this beautiful it only makes me want to dive into the handcrafted pages and brainstorm inspiring ideas with this cute little panda named CUBO :)

These flatlays were shot by none other than yours truly! :)










So when I got done with picturing my current desk situation and planning for the first week of the year, I rushed for a brainstorming coffee session with my photographer friend Nikithaa Kumaran.

Here's a quick #OOTD shot by her and I cannot wait to share what we have in store for you all :)


I'll be back super soon so stay tuned!

Keep conquering and MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN! Happy 2017!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Elizabeth Stratton4 January 2017 at 14:23

    Indeed a very creative blog.

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram