One Sunny Day

April 11, 2014










Top: L.O.V | Pants: Zara | Wedges: Paprika | Sunglasses : Fastrack | Gold Cuff: Forever 21 | 
Ring: toniQ | Over-sized clutch: Much More - Pune | On my lips: Lakme Absolute Lip Tint Crayon in Orange Tease | On my nails: Lakme Color Crush in shade No.23


Is there any better time of the year than Spring? Well, not for me. The Spring is my favorite time of the year. The beautiful sunshine, hot shorts, tank tops, flowy dresses, braided hairstyles, flip flops, tanning, slushies, memories. It's all here. So, lets make it count! Grab your shades and get ready to rock this summer. Because memories are just waiting to happen.
Feeling the spirit of love and hope in the air I decided to start my fashion and style blog and also the perfect time for my first outfit post.

About this look: So when i got my hands on this fiery orange top ( which is one of this spring's thrilling new shades ) from L.O.V I took an instant decision to buy. Fiery colors are my all time favorites. Paired it with my Zara jeans and burnt orange T shaped wedges which gives a dressy look with its tinge of gold bling. I love the boldness which my over-sized animal print clutch elements. It has the ability to rock any outfit! When it comes to accessories,for me,its like less is more. So I decided to accessorize only my wrist and fingers. Added a twist to my look with a messy fishtail braid, which is already ruling runways and red carpets. This hairstyle is most comfortable and is definitely here to stay this Spring/Summer '14. But, if your natural hair wont stay braided for long ( like mine ), a playful open hairstyle is always the best option. Simple yet stylish!
Happy holidays everyone! :)
Have a stylish summer! <3

Also follow Simply Stylishious on Facebook Twitter Instagram



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram