Swirling Around

May 03, 2014








Skater dress: Code | Pendant Chain, Ring: Shoppers Stop | Clutch: Baggit | Hair Accessory ( used as a broach for the clutch ) : Princessories | Shoes: New Look | On my nails: Lakme Color Crush in shade No. 04

Feeling the sunshine everywhere, from the top of the trees to the tips of my toes. Happy and sunny days are here, which is one of the best things in life for me. :) So here I go with another new post and all that I want to say to each one of you reading this post is a BIG, BIG thank you for so much love and support. <3

About this look: Abstract patterns have always fascinated me and that's exactly what happened when I first saw this skater dress. I love the way these geometric prints keep swirling around me and the fabric just makes me feel so light and comfortable. Of course a great option for daytime but it can also be elevated for the night. Skater dresses and skirts are making a comeback and it's a must have for every girl in her wardrobe. Accessorized with a lovely pendant chain and a funky finger ring. Paired it with my baggit clutch and classic black shoes.
Stay tuned for more style updates! :) <3

Follow Simply Stylishious on Facebook Twitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram