Monochrome Magic

June 24, 2014









Top: Gifted | Palazzo: Pune's M.G Road Boutique | Neckpiece: Westside (Headband worn as a neckpiece) | Ring: toniQ | Clutch: DIY (Coming soon on Simply Stylishious! :) ) | Pointed Stilettos : Zara | On my lips: Light touch of Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain - Lovesick | On my nails: Maybelline Color Show - Bold Gold


It was just a breezy sunday morning, when I decided to go easy on fashion. Fashion is nothing if not comfortable and for me COMFORT = PALAZZOS. People who know me well also know about my love for palazzos. Moreover, these wide legged trousers have made an international comeback this season. But the trick with these is to keep your top minimal because after all it's the palazzos that deserve all the spotlight. 
Kept my accessories to a minimum and added a pop of colour to this minimal look with a neon clutch and I'm all set.
 Simple and Stylish! :) <3

Follow Simply Stylishious on Facebook Instagram Twitter



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram