Street Chic

May 29, 2015

















Photo Credits: Ankita Mehta

Tank Top: Code | Denims: Zara | Bag: WINK | Sunglasses & Ring: Style Fiesta | Hand Charm: Madison | Shoes: Cupidity | On my lips: Revlon Color Matte Balm Unapologetic | On my nails: Maybelline Pink Shock

Totes and clutches will always have a special place in our hearts,but,let's be honest, sometimes they're a handful especially when you have to run between sidewalk brunches, flea markets, and those other awesome outdoor activities. And that's when you need a comfortable cross body bag! 

I was so delighted when WINK sent over this limited edition Dragonfly Sling to me. It was no less than love at first sight. The bright neon green beautifully compliments the quirky dragonfly print. I must appreciate the strong quality of the bag and it's super comfortable especially when you want to walk around hands free this summer ;) Wanna add some fun to any outfit? Or trying to find the right vacation essentials? Wink bags are the perfect way to get it right! Checkout their entire range and order your WINK bag here

I decided to pair this quirky sling with my classic blue denims and my summery coral tank top. Tank tops are definitely one of my wardrobe staples. Totally spring & summer appropriate. Accessorized with my statement cube ring and denim hand charm. Slipped on a bold golden metallic shoes and I'm good to go! :)

A special thanks to my adorable photographer Ankita Mehta for such amazing shots. We are planning for a super exciting post which will be up soon! :D Stay Tuned & keep guessing what's coming up next! ;)
Clue No.1 - It's hidden in this post! ;)
Clue No.2 - It's all about STYLE! It's a CELEBRATION! <3

Until then watch out for behind the scenes on Facebook Instagram & Twitter 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram