Shimmering Summer with Style Fiesta

June 13, 2015


















Shots by the super talented Ankita Mehta


Dress: Forever New | Heels: Dune | Clutch: Steve Madden | Sunglasses & Accessories: Style Fiesta | On my Lips: Revlon Balm Matte in Sultry | On my nails: Lakme Color Crush in shade No.56

It's getting a bit too humid for pants and even shorts for that matter. Unpredictable summer showers, gloomy weather, sudden sunshine. In this sultry late summer weather, a maxi dress is the ideal choice. Summer loves maxi dresses - whether you want one for your holiday, a glamorous occasion or a day out in the city, a maxi dress will never let you down. 
Making the best of the warm weather I donned my versatile navy blue tank maxi dress to keep it simple, fuss free and summer friendly ;) This neutral hue blends effortlessly with every other color. To exaggerate the color palette I paired it with my nude stilettos from Dune and absolutely love how these heels perfectly adds to the sexiness that this outfit deserves. I enjoyed combining the neutral hues and added a shot of red to the mix with my Steve Madden clutch.

Balanced out this whole look with my favorite Style Fiesta accessories. Now, we all know about this stylish brand for eye catching baubles and super cool sunglasses. And I'm pretty sure each one of you own at least one from this gorgeous make. And let me tell you, if you haven't, you must own one right away! Here's introducing you all another shimmering collaboration with Style Fiesta. Every stunner is a must buy to jazz up any outfit and make it an instant head turner.

Some more pieces I personally love from SF are the Shining Armour Necklace and the Sparkle Mania Studs and I must mention these super cool LA Love Sunglasses. Sunglasses are my go-to accessory this summer and I cannot wait to get my hands on these next :)

Shop Style Fiesta's entire collection here.

I love shimmering with Style Fiesta. After all, she who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten ;) <3

Have a shimmering and stylish summer everyone <3

Simply Stylishious on Facebook Instagram Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram