Winter Winds & That Leather Jacket!

January 31, 2016















What I’m Wearing – Forever New Dress | Vero Moda Jacket | Studded Gloves by Koëcsh | New Look Shoes | Brand Me Up Sunglasses

Jackets & blazers are my favorite obsession and I just cannot get over it.  So, when I got my hands on this pine green faux leather jacket, I instantly made a decision to buy. Despite knowing the fact that Coimbatore’s confused weather will rarely give me a chance to flaunt it but the reasoning comes down to “I might need it when I travel?!” :D And hey, who would want to miss this versatile piece especially when it’s on sale?! I adore its color and can already visualize 3 different ways to wear it <3 And after this lucky buy, Coimbatore didn’t take long in giving me the weather that I was craving for :D It was a chilly and windy winter afternoon when I let my hair down, got into my black skater dress and threw on this sexy leather jacket. Paired up the outfit with my all time favorite shoes and accessorized with a chic pair of studded gloves for a biker style vibe :)

Subtle, yet striking!!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Amazing. Your style is very unique and I hope to see a lot more of your posts.

    By
    Your true follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words :)
      Really means a lot!! <3

      Delete
  2. Looks so pretty.. I really love your every collection

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram