Oh Hello Summer!

April 23, 2016









Photo Credits: Ankita Mehta

Dress Worn as a top: Missa More | Skirt: Forever New | Shoes: Koovs | Belt: Paprika | Bag: Cupidity | Bracelets: Ginger | Ring: Style Fiesta

I’m taking full advantage of the summer and not leaving any chance to flaunt my all time favorite florals and skater dresses. You guys have already know my love for both the trends (check it out here and here if you haven’t seen them yet), and here I am back again, presenting my two favorite trends to you in one skirt. This skater skirt is literally everything to me! Apart from the fit and flare I also love the pixelated floral print which left me awestruck. I decided to pair it with a textured skater dress for the extra flare (worn as a top) in a basic white color so the skirt stands out all on its own. Enhanced it with a bright pink bow belt and teamed up my outfit with matching pink pumps. Balanced out my accessories and added a solid blue bag to complete my look. Let me know what you think of this look and skater skirts on Instagram

Also, stay updated with me on Snapchat – missstylishious and like my page on Facebook :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram