Boho Breeze

May 22, 2016







What I'm Wearing - AND Maxi Dress | Forever 21 Necklace & Rings | Style Fiesta Choker (Worn as a bracelet) | Stacked Bracelets by Cartier, Style Fiesta & Pipa Bella | RAD Project Clutch | Lifestyle Footwear | L'Oreal's La Vie En Rose Collection Nail Color by Aishwarya and Lipstick by Sonam Kapoor

The speedy success of the bohemian prints has been taken all over now and it was my time to splurge in for this too! It was on a recent travel trip where I eyed and drooled over this bohemian printed maxi dress by AND. I absolutely love to wear maxi dresses during summers. It’s light, flowy, colorful and figure flattering – what else do you need? It’s versatile enough to take you from a brunch to a garden party to dinner and drinks with just a few quick accessory changes. 
In this look, to further accentuate the bohemian vibe I have accessorized with silver antique jewelry and carried a shimmering clutch for a pinch of glamour. Slipped on to a pair of sequin footwear and I was all set.
For my make-up look, I opted for a winged eyeliner and a fuchsia pink lipstick which left me with a powerful yet muted look. I also lightly curled my hair to achieve the waves and match it to my look. Easy breezy style! My style!

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook & Instagram
And for more behind the scenes catch me up on Snapchat - missstylishious <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram