Breaking Boundaries

June 28, 2016
















What I'm Wearing - Forever New Dress, Jacket & Shoes | Forever 21 Bag | Style Fiesta Sunglasses & Accessories | Madison Denim Bracelet

Have you ever wondered how these fashion trends come into life? Why is red the color of one season and pink the color of the next? Who decides all this? Is there a fashion God? Well, I don’t think there is one single answer to all these questions. And however, I don’t just blindly follow trends. Yes I really don’t! And I don’t think you should either because fashion is for you to be yourself, fashion is creating trends, experimenting, let your clothes reflect your personality and for you to just have fun! <3 Don’t you agree? 

Like I always emphasize I wear anything that looks best on me and is comfortable at the same time. I’ve grown a lot in terms of my own personal style, and lean towards more classics and essentials instead of succumbing to trends.

But as a fashion blogger, yes I constantly do read and write about the current trends to keep you all and myself in the loop. But it’s not just that! I gain inspiration and modify these trends to create my own personal style. Because that’s the whole purpose! Isn’t it? 

So in this crazy world of fashion, if there is one trend I swear by is the classic denim trend. And if there is one look that I would swear by even after 20 years, then this would be it.
I’ve summed up this outfit by taking inspiration from three trends currently moving around us. One: The Denim Trend | Two: The Stripes | Three: The Comfy Sneakers. 
I paired up this Forever New striped dress with a classic denim jacket to create a sporty yet a very chic - day look. Few things are as classic and versatile as denim. With endless combinations of fits, washes and styles, you can experiment so much with this timeless staple and never get sick of it. And these comfy white sneakers perfectly add to the sportiness that this outfit deserves. A hint of color using my Forever 21 sling bag was the best decision made!
 Moving on to my accessories I chose a denim charm bracelet to emphasize on the trend in play. And lastly, to accessorize a little more, I wore a marble ring and a pair of rimless sunnies to further sport up my look!
What do you guys think of this look?! I would love a feedback! :)

Stay updated with me on Snapchat - missstylishious and Instagram 
You could also like the blog on Facebook :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the look ... i also love stipes ... denim jacket give this look an oomph !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram