Schiffli Obsession

August 13, 2016















Photo Credits: Ankita Mehta

Dress & Shoes: ZARA | Bag: Cupidity | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Watch: Fossil | Bracelet & Rings: Forever 21 & Prerto

It's the month of August and we're supposed to welcome monsoon by now. But that definitely doesn't seem to happen anytime soon here in Coimbatore! And for a summer lover like me, Coimbatore's climate is no less than a blessing! So it was just on a sunny Sunday afternoon when I was feeling so lazy to even dress up for a casual get together with friends, I got my hands on this gorgeous white schiffli dress that I bought a while ago from Zara. Its so dreamy, it's white which is perfect for summer, it's a shift dress which is probably one of the biggest trend this year and it's schiffli so it's as feminine as it can get! I added some fun colors by pairing up this outfit with lime green Zara flats and carried a blue satchel bag. Delicate accessories and Ray Ban reflectors finished off my look.  I would also team this up with tie-up sandals enhanced with pom-poms and a colorful cross body for a day of shopping or quickly slip into a pair of pumps, add statement accessories and carry a box clutch for a day to night look.  I can just find endless reasons to fall in love with this transitional piece over and over again.
And I love it even more when it's just the perfect outfit to lounge around on a lazy Sunday afternoon :)

Meanwhile, there's a super exciting giveaway happening on my InstagramFacebook & Roposo until tomorrow. So make sure you participate on either or all of my social media pages to win some stunning layered accessories.

Also, don't forget to follow me on Snapchat - missstylishious :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the dress and hand bag <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty.. love your blog.. amazing collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures😍 love your dress di❤

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram