Suede-tastic!

October 26, 2016













Photo Credits: Ankita Mehta

Outfit: Only | Shoes: Forever 21 | Bag: Charles & Keith | Fingerless Gloves: Koëcsh | Sunglasses, Chokers: Style Fiesta

Stoked on finding this statement suede vest by the brand Only. I’ve never worn this shade of tan brown in my entire life and it’s just so beautiful a color to not have discovered yet! I put it together with the existing basics in my wardrobe and fell in love with it all the more because it was giving me a slight break from the bright shades and seeking in more of a vintage appeal. And recently, I’m so inspired by the Coachella street style pictures that it just made me want to fall in that phase too! And don’t you think my attempt fits the Coachella Music Festival scenario? :D Well even though I see no way to escape in the near future, I can at least suffice that need by dressing up like it. My mirror reflectors in a complementing shade of green effortlessly added to the vibe. Caged gladiators, a black sling and edgy accessories completed the look.
I thoroughly enjoyed shooting this look and with my fabulous luck of the day – I bumped into this space with the prettiest hues that perfectly matched my outfit and I knew I had a set to do justice to this stunning new addition to my wardrobe.
Coffee with me anyone?! ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram