Talk Tuxedo

February 11, 2017







Shot by the very talented Nikithaa Kumaran

What I'm Wearing - NaaNaa Dress via ASOS | No Doubt Shoes via KOOVS | BVLGARI Cuff  | Forever New Bag, Ring & Sunglasses

My admiration towards tuxedo dresses goes way beyond just love. Definitely discarding the myth of tuxedos being just a trend that will wash away a few stereotypical seasons later - I strongly recommend them to being as strong a component as a 'Little Black Dress' in the wardrobe must-have section. And trust me; I am dead serious about it!
For this look, I let the tux do all the talking and kept the rest simple.
Minimum effort and maximum impression!

Nikki and I had an absolute BLAST shooting for this look at The French Door. The vintage doors and the most perfectly aligned window panes in fresh spearmint and pistachio hues were the perfect contrast for my blush pink outfit. The shoot couldn't have gotten any better and thanks to The French Door for letting us have so much fun time. Absolutely in love with the French vibes in my very own Coimbatore! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute Priyanka :*

    ReplyDelete

  2. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab Services.

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram