Victorian Romance

March 10, 2017







Photo Credits: Nikithaa Kumaran

What I'm Wearing - Victorian Cape Dress by Forever New | Forever 21 Shoes & Hat | Rossoyuki Clutch | Bvlgari Cuff | Koëcsh Fingerless Gloves

Generally when I buy something, I unconsciously set a purpose, a location or a circumstance to wear it. The moment I set my eyes on this Victorian Cape Dress; I knew it was a win for the Derby. If you follow me on Snapchat - missstylishious you'd know how much fun I had at the Kingfisher Ultra Indian Derby Race held in Mumbai early last month. As promised, this post is for all you Snapchat followers who sent me so much love through messages asking for an entire blog post of this look. :)

Evidently this outfit has a slight influence from the Victorian era but I decided to add a modern pinch to it. And what better way to combat the Victorian feel than with my bold and edgy accessories?!
There are no such rules for Derby Dressing but I would highly recommend you to wear a hat especially if you are playing at the Derby as it bears good luck. I further teamed up my outfit with a statement clutch and these shoes though! (As seen here earlier) Had it known the wear and tear it was going to be put through, it probably would have made an extra effort to look less stunning? (Wait, that's not possible.) I had worn my shades at the Derby but decided to skip it here for no specific reason. 

Thank you everyone for all the love. I've been equally excited to share this look with you all but I just haven't found the time amidst all the craziness. 
So finally! :) Hope you like it! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram