Double Denim

May 13, 2017






What I'm Wearing: Outfit by Only | Fishnet Stockings from Marks & Spencers | Forever New Sneakers | Style Fiesta Sunglasses

It was on a weekday while I was chilling with my adorable photographer friend Ankita Mehta, I pushed my rather feminine limits and donned a boyfriend/rapper-chic demeanor. What do you think of this change? :D

Sometimes we are late on picking onto trends - but when we do, it's a home run. Denim on denim is definitely last season but is here to stay. And, Only's Denimize The World Collection left me spoiled for choices. Can't resist but styling these versatile pieces in endless different ways. Paired this outfit with my favorite snake skin sneakers and I was ready to hit the high road (and be comfortable at it, too!).

Talking about comfort, here's another look that I styled from Only's Denimize The World Collection. I'm always looking for loose loung-ish attires - without sacrificing on the style aspect of it, of course!
And this super comfy + effortlessly trendy denim shift dress hit the spot. When everyone else is working denim with florals; I chose to bling with sequins and I'm LOVING how the sequins left me with the uniqueness that no one else had - smoothly setting me apart from the crowd. 

Slipped on to a pair of Zara shoes and accessorized with a Madison ring and a cuff from Bulgari.






Want to know what behind the scenes look like? Snapchat Duh! :D
@missstylishious

BTW, We are super obsessed with Jason Derulo's 'Swalla' right now. What are you listening to?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. *whistles* for the first look, *mwah* for the second look! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hansi!:* Lots of love <3

      Delete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram