All RAD Everything

July 26, 2017

Summer days call for long holidays and if you follow me on Instagram you would know how long of a holiday I had this summer. It literally took me another month to get over my holiday high :D
But no honestly, meeting new people and being in a totally new atmosphere served me with a much needed break and also the aroma of a new city, the way people live; everything was so beautiful. Good food and great company are forever a cherry on the cake. 
But guess who was my ultimate travel companion this holiday? My absolute favorite - The RAD Project bags. On first glance the bags looked super cutesy yet fashionable to me, and I had a hard time making a choice from their extensive collection. I finally chose these three styles that you see here and when they reached me, I was even more impressed and instantly added them to my favorites list. These bags have a very young and chic appeal to them and their easy going accents is what makes them all the more versatile to use on an everyday basis. Want to know how? Read all about why I love them and shop your favorites here.


No holiday is complete without a make-up pouch and these RAD Glitter Cases are for the win. I adore how beautifully the bling adds glamour to my make-up. The variety of shapes and sizes available in them acted as double brownie points because this way I could use them as a travel case or even as a clutch/iPad sleeve!


Being connected to my iPad is vital to my job because I need to be constantly checking my emails and publishing posts. Hashtag Blogger Life! And this Polka Dotted Clutch which I used as my iPad sleeve served all my purposes instantly - enough protection for the overuse, given my profession and super stylish to look at. I couldn't have found a better day to night clutch for my holiday! 


And this super cute Mini Backpack is another wonderful investment. Don't go by the name, because trust me, this bag can magically fit in way too many things without making it look all fluffy. And above all, it's also the black and gold that makes me fall in love with it all the more. :) 

The RAD Project is undoubtedly my ultimate destination to get personalized travel organizers and tech-cessories. You must also checkout their newly launched collection of straw bags. I am eyeing on The Tuscany Bag and just can't wait to get my hands on it next. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every thing is much pretty. The dresses, pouch, pen and the proms are wonderful. Nice collection ever thank you.
    mehndi dresses

    ReplyDelete

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram