A Luxury Affair

October 07, 2017










What I'm Wearing - Deme By Gabriella Top | Topshop Denims | Omega Constellation Watch via Zimson Watches | Moschino Arm Candy | Aldo Shoes | Prada Sunglasses | Leather Luxury Duffle Bag by The Real Deal Luxury 

Sometime between my love affair for anything substantially relevant to denims and my inevitable love for leather, I have developed a tremendous desire to wear denims every single day of my life. But when both come together - It's a winning combination! The luxe finish and incredible fit exudes confidence in a way only a real wardrobe investment can, and just as expected, it tends to leave a lasting impression. The beauty is held by the texture play and only added with the one color domination that keeps things interesting and structured. (AND makes you look like a millionaire!) 
This look, undoubtedly is one of my favorites!

Meet my newest buy from Zimson Watches
Disregarding the fact that Omega Watches has pretty much swamped me with their incredibility, when I set my eyes on this Constellation, there wasn't much option left for me apart from BUY BUY BUY!
The supernova patterned dial with the diamond-set indexes did nothing but add to its fabulous-ness. Luxury watches are so accessible with over 50 branches of Zimson all around South India and I got mine from my very own Coimbatore! :)

I had the most amazing time a couple of days ago shooting for this look - right from a beautiful shoot location to working with ace photographer Gautam Jana, the Zimson man - Waseem Khan and of course, the Audi A6! :)
Times Retail Icons recently awarded Zimson Watches as the best watch retailer of the year 2017. Follow Zimson on Facebook and Instagram for more updates on the current watch trends. 
For every luxury car enthusiast - Gautam Jana's Instagram feed will leave you awestruck. He recently shot for BMW-UK and trust me the pictures are incredible.
It felt great to be surrounded by some of India's best entrepreneurs and as you can imagine, the road trip was a celebration!

BTW, what do you think of the all new Audi A5? Follow Mr. Khan here on Instagram to take a look at the newly launched car on his Insta Stories and also checkout Gautam's latest Instagram post featuring the A5. 

Much love and even more excitement!!! XOXO


Simply Stylishious | Zimson Watches | ZWatchGuide Khans Blogg | Gautam Jana Photos 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram