Tropical Sundowner

November 13, 2017















I'm Wearing - Bershka Top | Label Sonam Parmar Skirt | Next Shoes | Dior Sunglasses | Gucci Belt | Forever 21 Rings

Perfectly in character with the seasonal transition, you can't miss making a bold statement with the tropical prints. I've always been told that my style is very collected, put together and feminine-chic and that vibe is pretty much represented in this look. The tropical outfit and the location suited my state of mind perfectly. This is one of the most peaceful photo shoots I have done and a BIG THANK YOU to the amazingly talented Gautam Jana for such beautiful pictures.

It was just a while ago when Fratelli Wines very kindly sent me this bottle of red wine 'SETTE' which they specially bottled for me and I was even more amazed when I saw my Instagram handle - Miss Stylishious monogrammed on the label. I feel so richly blessed for all the love and happiness I have in life, for the amazing brands I've discovered and for all the inspiring people I've met through this stylish journey - specially you, my lovely readers who always come back to see what I have to write. So THANK YOU!

My resolutions for this year are pretty simple and I'm so glad I have put them into action. 'Work lesser but work harder, and make more time for the things I genuinely love. To be guided less by schedules, and more by instinct.'
Now who wants to join me? :D

Talking about what I genuinely love, Dance is definitely one of the many things that I love in life. Remember this story - Endless Love?!
 A year flew by so fast at the Pintos Dance Academy and it has been a fun-filled experience. Apart from learning to dance, I've grown a lot in terms of my personal confidence, which is really helping me to be the best version of me. 

Music Made Visible is an upcoming annual fund raiser event by Pintos Dance Academy. Come join us to this fabulous dance event happening on 26th November, 2017 in Coimbatore. More details mentioned below!
See you there! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Content Copyright © by Simply Stylishious | Indian Fashion Blog

Instagram